"pay" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Well, perhaps she'll come up to town then and pay me a visit.
- Wasn't far away and I thought my next order of business was to pay a visit to the place.
- Right now we want the police to pay us a visit.
- Why don't you go over and pay her a visit?
- She decided to pay a visit to an old friend.
- I thought I'd pay him a visit after they open.
- I was looking for you to pay her a visit.
- Something I think we're going to have to pay a visit.
- Would've been so easy for him to pay a visit.
- "So I figure maybe you and me should pay him a visit."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.