"patient" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Throughout the country, towns hold fund-raising events to help send dying patients to him.
- The trick, he said, is to market to doctors, persuading them to send him patients.
- But the association did not go so far as to say that doctors should altogether avoid sending patients to such businesses.
- Other doctors send patients who can't pay to city hospitals.
- The problem arises when a doctor sends patients to such companies.
- Yet New York officials continued to send patients there, records show.
- Do you believe moves to send patients home quickly, where there's no compelling medical reason for them to remain, serve their best interests?
- Phase four is when Morita would send patients outside the hospital setting.
- She gives me the names of two near Cranchester to which her brother has sent patients.
- Among the most important is more pressure than ever on hospitals to send patients home as soon as possible.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.