"patient" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Not every site allowed patients to enter insurance coverage information.
- The clinic allowed female patients to obtain the services of women doctors in a field dominated by men.
- The questionnaire also allowed patients to write in any other questions that they might have.
- The trial, which had no control group, could not determine whether Velcade allowed patients to live longer.
- Instead, it will allow patients and doctors to arrange for their own blood monitoring.
- The main purpose for now is to allow new patients to fill out their forms online.
- The site has a function allowing patients to find a plastic surgeon.
- Would have allowed patients to sue health maintenance organizations if they are denied necessary treatment or care.
- The local anesthesia also cut the recovery time and often allowed patients to go home the same day.
- The report also says that local governments may allow patients or caregivers to exceed these base levels.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.