"past" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I need to break with my past once and for all.
- How does a people come to terms with such a past?
- "The only thing we have in common with the past is the name."
- However, I am not trying here to come to terms with the past.
- However, the changes were not a complete break with the past.
- He said it was not so much a break with the past as a new approach.
- The break with the past is most clearly seen in Figure 4.2.
- More than most, you know how to make a complete break with the past.
- "The most important thing is to break with the past."
- You want to keep in touch with your past every now and then.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.