"passenger" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Further expansion is also blocked by lack of high-quality passenger carriages.
- The railway has a number of passenger carriages for tourist traffic.
- I find myself in a passenger carriage, deserted and unlit.
- A retired passenger carriage was available for rent at the station.
- The passenger carriage from the 1870s was in a poor condition.
- Over 3,000 passenger carriages and 2,500 freight vehicles are also held in various states of conservation.
- In addition to the various military items, there were old versions of standard passenger carriages.
- Each passenger carriage has a seating capacity of 144 people.
- Behind it, its tender and two passenger carriages were obstructing the down line.
- The total value of the order was €798 million for 469 passenger carriages.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.