"pass" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He was one of the first to "force the Khyber pass."
- Once again they had to fight their way through the Khyber Pass.
- The Khyber Pass will probably remain closed for many years.
- "He left the next morning on a long journey through the Khyber Pass?"
- A number of locations around the world have been named after the Khyber Pass.
- At the Khyber Pass today, the situation seemed to be returning to normal.
- After three days of fighting, they declared the Khyber Pass open.
- Just before the Khyber Pass, he made the string lie down.
- We hear in the media now about a convoy getting through the Khyber Pass and going north.
- "The chap who made so much trouble for us at the Khyber Pass?"
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.