"partner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- In 1981, he bought out his partner for a reported $20 million.
- He eventually bought out his partner and continued the business alone.
- Two years later, he bought his partner out, and continued in this business until 1869.
- Pfizer recently agreed to pay $1.3 billion to buy out its partner.
- He bought out his last partner in 1984, and became the sole owner of a team, which is probably now worth $250 million.
- In 1974, Sullivan borrowed $11 million to buy out his partners.
- Last week, Energy Services offered $8 a share to buy out its partner.
- By 2003 she bought out her partners and became one of the few female comedy club owners in the country.
- Soon Sam bought out his partner, and quickly the horse's fame spread.
- The business prospered for many years until Johnson bought out his partners in 1893.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.