"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The study also found that black patients see white doctors as inviting less participation than doctors who are black.
- Each of the benches are life-sized and invite participation, by passengers sitting in them.
- When a performer invites participation, he must be prepared to accept and deal with the spectator's reactions.
- Nevertheless, the Cambodian court invites international participation in order to apply international standards.
- T thought I'd made it clear that I'm not inviting your interest or participation in any future business.
- It is built around a process that invites much broader participation and relies on input from many others outside of the top team.
- The party is holding discussions about them and has invited participation from anyone who has applied to the party.
- It can help to get people engaged with the process - invite feedback, questions and participation.
- But later, as I strolled the streets with my family, a moment's pause made the four of us an instant sideshow that invited participation.
- We invite participation of students from different universities across the world.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.