"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- We need your leadership and understanding of the individual freedom which is generated through sports participation.
- Men's sports participation in high school and college has increased since the law's inception 30 years ago.
- Their achievements come against a backdrop of growing sports participation among older people.
- This is unfortunate because the teen years are a time when sports participation can have its greatest benefits.
- The numbers they offer are remarkable; women's collegiate sports participation has jumped from about 30,000 to 157,000.
- Sweet said she was concerned that the report contained no analysis of the impact each recommendation might have on women's sports participation.
- Clwyd showed one of the biggest falls in sports participation, almost 9pc.
- Which of the following best describes the effect of sports participation on personality?
- An increase in sport participation will inevitably increase these figures.
- The Meeting works cooperatively on issues such as match fixing, sport participation and water safety.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.