"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The bank will be able to take equity participations as well as make loans.
- His business interests vary from equity participation, management, development & ownership of property and industrial catering, all on the international scale.
- The equity participation comes in the conversion feature, which allows the bond to be exchanged for a specified number of common shares.
- But instead of just collecting interest, investors are offered an equity participation through their ability to convert the issue into Texas Instruments common stock.
- The common feature of all these is equity participation (limited in the case of preference shares).
- They may also share proceeds with, or provide discounts to, landlords and, in some cases, offer an equity participation in the company.
- An estimated 10% of Bain's revenue is derived from this equity participation or "success fees".
- "All the moving around was a way to get a better salary, to get some equity participation and a decent contract," Jerry said.
- Viacom, for its part, gets equity participation in any future deals the two companies may negotiate.
- In the early 1990's, when manufacturing is to begin, Dow's equity participation would rise to 50 percent.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.