"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The past school year has seen much progress in academics, student involvement and parental participation.
- This hybrid model of education combines aspects of private and home schooling, resulting in greater parental participation and lower tuition fees.
- The literature on home-school-community relations has concentrated mainly on parental participation in school, rather than on school participation in the 'communities' of the school.
- They are the educational readiness of preschool children, school completion, student achievement, teacher education, math and science education, adult literacy, school safety and parental participation.
- A model of parental participation: A secondary data analysis.
- In Florida, too, parental participation in the program increased the likelihood that the adolescent children were caring for younger brothers and sisters.
- Maureen is committed to parental participation and ensuring that parents are involved in decision making about their child.
- I hope that if there is a silver lining to this, there is more parental participation.
- This program selects winners based on excellence in academic programs, community involvement and parental participation.
- This is especially true in the poorest districts, where parental participation is minimal and small bands of politicians easily seize control.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.