"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Islamic states, for instance, have very strong quasi-state churches and high religious participation.
- The program permits the participation of all schools within the district, religious or nonreligious.
- But despite the return to religion for many of this generation, there is a net loss in their religious participation when compared with their parents.
- Growth in religious participation is due to the sharp conflicts and infighting among churches, not despite them, the authors say.
- In research on religious participation, it refers more specifically to people who do not attend worship services.
- A network of social support that comes with religious participation.
- In other words, countries' economies may perform best when people have relatively higher levels of religious belief than religious participation.
- By the same token, if Americans now take conversion more casually, the result may be an aggregate increase in religious participation.
- Overall, the impact of religious participation on young adults is positive.
- Adolescent men report lower levels of religious participation or association with a particular faith than adolescent women.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.