"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Projects are task-focused and are to increase social, cultural and economic participation for community members following a three-step model approach.
- Women's relative lack of economic participation may be shaving 0.6 percent off annual growth, a study presented to the Labor Ministry estimated last year.
- Islamic countries simply cannot build 21st-century economies on seventh-century scripture, not least because that would exclude economic participation by half the population.
- The situation is particularly acute for Arab women, who have lower rates of political and economic participation than women anywhere else.
- Restricting women's economic, political and social participation is a human rights issue.
- Not many less-developed countries collect reliable data on women's involvement in economic participation or labor involvement.
- Aimed at increasing the economic participation of women, the project has served to promote gender equality and improve the welfare of beneficiaries.
- Some allege that this restricts their economic participation and other activities.
- A durable peace for Israel will have to encompass its acceptance by all its neighbors, entitled to reasonable security and full economic participation.
- It is with this in mind that my report calls secondly for opportunities for economic participation for employees.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.