"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Based on Haitian farmers' voluntary and widespread participation, the project has been deemed a success by many.
- The primary incentive for the companies' voluntary participation would be the addition of a "slave free" label.
- He said a student's voluntary participation in sports did not require him or her to give up any rights, including privacy.
- The program may still be offered for voluntary participation.
- This was done by getting participants through voluntary participation in the form of a newspaper advertisement.
- But it is also true that the slave trade could not have existed without the voluntary participation of African tribes.
- Since the dreams were ugly, they could not be trusted to voluntary participation.
- This plan is based on the voluntary participation of the employees.
- In this regard, we can also do without the voluntary participation of the private sector, so we are told.
- The case isn't indicative of affirmative action, which is based on voluntary participation by beneficiaries.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.