"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Definitions of democracy and good governance that focus on electoral participation are a potent instrument for social control.
- As in other Soviet bloc countries, electoral participation was consistently high, as the following results indicate.
- There is a general trend of decline in electoral participation among the youth and younger population.
- Indeed, the differences in electoral participation across the age groups can be seen as a generational gap in society.
- "Inclusiveness of old and new forms of citizens' electoral participation."
- In 1976 the opposition parties decided that electoral participation was pointless and declined to run candidates.
- They elected eleitores, who were required to have a higher annual income, further restricting electoral participation.
- An electoral participation of 44.87 per cent was reported across the country.
- An electoral participation of 44.87 per cent was reported from across India.
- The electoral participation was very high and the pilot was successful.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.