"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Despite constant oppression, the desire of the people for democratic participation in government was strong.
- The Court described access to education as a prerequisite to democratic participation and personal accomplishment.
- Egypt has the chance to build a better future on the basis of democratic participation and choice.
- The outcomes are often very positive, leading to an improvement in services, better quality of democratic participation and community education.
- Since then, the Center has also organized other demonstrations, which include peace movements, the protection of democratic participation and human rights.
- And change is a process which requires democratic participation.
- Political citizenship and democratic participation are the keys to the very future of the European project that we desire.
- Today's vote has given the go-ahead for the first example of European democratic participation.
- This would have enabled it to be set up within the Community framework with democratic participation and control.
- Are we seeing a democratic participation in all walks of life?
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.