"participation" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It is against the law even to attend a dog fighting event, regardless of direct participation.
- Churches continue to be the members of the regional associations but have no direct participation in the national organization.
- It also seemed like a space that did not require my direct participation anytime soon.
- He received only a handful of votes in the election, which, under union rules, had no direct participation by the rank and file.
- I know how you feel about direct participation in such things, but you are aware of what went on that night.
- He has no direct participation in the hall's programming or artistic policy.
- Citizens have very few opportunities for direct participation in decision-making outside the elections held every four years.
- As I understand it, that takes direct, personal participation by a major devil.
- Some were still ecclesiastical, although, as we have seen, the direct participation of the Church was rapidly declining.
- We cannot allow the public direct participation in government if we are to keep our absolute power.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.