"parliamentary" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It went on to win the parliamentary election in 1987.
- This not a personal problem, they support only a new, early parliamentary election.
- She stood for parliamentary election in 1927, 1930 and 1933.
- Six months later, a new parliamentary election was held in June 1993.
- The party was never again able to take a significant vote in a Parliamentary election.
- He won a second term in the 1996 parliamentary election.
- The results of the 2007 parliamentary elections were not good for the party.
- The period between 2002 and 2010 saw three parliamentary elections.
- The 13th parliamentary election was held on 2 April 2004.
- The next national parliamentary elections are not expected until 1994.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.