"palace" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The room would not have been out of place in a royal palace.
- They could be living in the royal palace right now.
- Up on the hill at the heart of the city stood the royal palace.
- The house was the largest in the city, next to the royal palace.
- At the hour of prime he set out from the royal palace.
- It stayed a royal palace for the next 220 years.
- These people are thought to have held functions in the royal palace.
- He reports to the royal palace about his father's condition.
- Neither could he sell the royal palace, because only the king had the right to live there.
- The capital and the royal palace were abandoned after the king's death.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.