"painting" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- It features decorative paintings inside which date back to 1606.
- Many of the doors feature small paintings above them.
- This exhibition features paintings, sculptures and drawings from the mid-70's.
- He turned to writing after suffering "artist's block", and his first books featured paintings of the cars they discussed.
- The third show, running through Sept. 8, features 20th-century paintings of urban, industrial and rural landscapes.
- It features paintings and sculptures which incorporate the theme of poetry.
- Oil lamps featuring erotic paintings were found in the baths.
- The show features photographs, paintings, drawings and objects like an old time clock from the elevator company.
- The opening pages of stories featured paintings by the leading magazine illustrators.
- Many buildings still feature delicate original paintings in a well-preserved state.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.