"paint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I don't paint very complicated things, just simple images and words really.
- It consists of 300 individually painted images and lasts about 15 minutes.
- For example while living in Louisiana he painted images from there, such as magnolia blossoms.
- She also began to paint her visions and particular religious images of Christ.
- It was there that he started to paint images from fairy tales.
- Shadows from the limbs of giant trees painted images on the floor.
- Data goes to his quarters to paint images related to his dream.
- Kazimierowski had painted religious images before, but this task was difficult for him.
- His smoky, dark voice painted images of broken glass.
- Holbein painted few religious images in the later part of his career.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.