"paint" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- I close my eyes, trying to paint a different picture.
- The region began to paint a new picture of itself.
- We understand that she is painting a picture of the house.
- And he painted a picture of a new world order.
- There was no way he would paint a picture for him.
- He painted a picture of himself 37 times from 1886 to 1889.
- And the way to do it was to paint a big picture of a kind that no one had ever seen before.
- "To paint a small picture is to place yourself outside your experience," he said.
- Like painting a picture and having someone else sign their name to it.
- There's a reason people who see that take a photograph or paint a picture.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.