"pad" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Then he pulled a legal pad around and began making notes.
- A single legal pad is on our table, nothing else.
- In which case, he'd go to the next name on his legal pad and start the process all over again.
- Taking out a legal pad, she began to take notes.
- There is a reason why legal pads are still around.
- So I got out the legal pad and went to work.
- He is making a note to himself on a legal pad.
- I took out a legal pad and made myself a note.
- He looked up from his legal pad as I came around the corner.
- She picked up a legal pad from the table and wrote something on it.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.