"owner" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Over the years he started thinking like a restaurant owner.
- "But I know about human rights," said the restaurant owner.
- Finally the restaurant owner spoke the words that were in his mind.
- Restaurant owners and workers have probably called them much worse.
- A restaurant owner asked him why he was holding such a discussion.
- Change does not come easily to your average French restaurant owner, but changes there have been, and some of them for the good.
- Plus, when you make friends with a restaurant owner, dinner is always free.
- We'll start on the next page with the reasons why a restaurant owner would issue stock to the public.
- Having an extreme love for food, being a restaurant owner was one of them.
- But most important now, he is a restaurant owner with a personal and a professional interest in wine.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.