"oversee" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "I would like you to oversee it personally from this point on."
- He oversaw the Force from 1984 until it folded at the end of the 1987-1988 season.
- During his 35-year tenure, he oversaw an increase in the Catholic population from 34,000 to 85,000.
- The student companies were overseen by volunteer advisers from the business community.
- They are usually overseen by a board of directors or library commission from the community.
- Even if something happens here, we can oversee every onboard system from any of those locations.
- The Republicans oversaw the evacuation of 30-35,000 children from their zone.
- "Oversee the transfer from the bus at that entry yourself, Major."
- The 1820s and 1830s were a period of bureaucratic rule overseen from Vienna.
- Wool thus oversaw the evacuation of the army from Mexico.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.