"outcome" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The judge has personal or financial interest in the outcome.
- Even the best of care doesn't always result in the outcome we would hope for.
- My interest in the outcome was both personal and professional.
- We do have an interest in the outcome of this case.
- Which meant someone must have had a hand in their outcome.
- Data from third parties who have no financial interest in the outcome of the research.
- There is no evidence of any differences in medical outcomes.
- These are often groups that have a direct interest in the outcome.
- As if doing so could possibly make a difference in the outcome of the war.
- But he will ultimately have a strong voice in the outcome.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.