"outcome" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Other studies have found an independent association of child sexual abuse with adverse psychological outcomes.
- Error is not uncommon in health care and can have adverse outcomes.
- One concern about depression in pregnancy is adverse outcomes to the baby, she said.
- Using variables available in the emergency room, people with a higher risk of adverse outcome can be identified.
- We view this as a new way of looking at adverse outcomes.
- At one year, there is a relative risk of 2.3 for adverse outcomes.
- There may be several breakdowns in processes to allow one adverse outcome.
- However, research suggests that, for the most part, these adverse outcomes do not occur.
- If you continue to fail, however, you'll go down the list of adverse outcomes.
- Income inequality is also associated with adverse outcomes for society as a whole.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.