"organization" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "This is the most professional organization I have ever been involved with," he said.
- She recommended getting involved in a professional organization where you can meet people from other companies.
- He was also active in a range of new local, state, and national professional organizations.
- Neither Washington nor any professional organizations have taken up his case.
- As a professional organization we have a lot to offer any potential sponsor.
- "We have to stop the public spectacle and get back to work as a professional organization."
- After the war, many professional organizations were established there and a large market developed.
- In the normal course of business life, most people belong to at least one professional organization.
- He is also involved in many professional and civic organizations.
- Soon she was being invited to speak at companies and professional organizations.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.