"opportunity" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Three recent significant changes have created a great opportunity to focus research on the health needs of the population.
- Everything from a civil society to how you create more opportunity for people in the new economy.
- We'll have to create opportunities and do more as a political party.
- That's going to create opportunity for you with your legs.
- We want to create more opportunities for us to meet like this in the future.
- It's an agreement that will create new jobs and opportunity for people in both of our countries.
- We need to create opportunities for investment in the city.
- Science and faith will continue to create new opportunities as they always have.
- This can create an opportunity for communication between players within the rules of the game.
- Like almost everything else, the chart created an opportunity for more words from members of the committee.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.