"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- "A thing you appear to be unable to see, sir, is that I am an elective official, while you are appointed."
- Unions collective bargaining with elective officials will eventually deplete a state's coffers to the point where there is nothing left to drain.
- The courts, however, exercised exclusive and final jurisdiction over questions affecting the right to vote as well as contested elections of local elective officials.
- In any case, Federal funding is not going to happen without the cooperation of all elective officials.
- The lawsuit provoked widespread calls by elective officials yesterday for tough new scrutiny of police conduct.
- "If you got good elective officials in your day, it was a happy accident, better than you deserved."
- In the first place all of our elective officials are well paid nowadays and most of them have full retirement.
- No local elective official shall serve for more than three (3) consecutive terms in the same position.
- Laura Bush has never confused herself with an elective official.
- Both cities govern themselves independently of the province and their residents do not vote for elective provincial officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.