"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- From 1928, he once again changed his political orientation and started to call for cooperation with Polish officials.
- But Polish officials understand that, at heart, this is a political process.
- Other Polish officials have said, however, that the records are genuine.
- Polish officials said the aid package was simply not enough.
- Publicly, Polish officials insist that the plan is on track.
- In 14 towns, the civilian administration was handed over to Polish officials.
- Polish officials point to some evidence that the plan is starting to work.
- Registration by Polish officials was not exhaustive, especially in 1945.
- Polish officials have said the country is likely to loose about $2 billion because of the gulf crisis.
- Polish officials called the agreement "the deal of the century."
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.