"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Croatian officials reply that such statements are mostly lies.
- Earlier today Croatian officials said the level of hostilities had been generally lower than in recent days.
- "This looks like reinforcements" for federal troops already ranged in combat areas, said a Croatian official.
- Croatian officials said that events this spring then destroyed their last hopes of salvaging the season.
- Croatian officials say that 9,000 people, mostly Muslim, were driven out in the last week or so from this area.
- Later in the week, Croatian officials returned hundreds of the expelled civilians to their homes.
- "This is a crucial breakthrough," a senior Croatian official said of the discussions, which lasted four and a half hours.
- Croatian officials said today that over 1,000 Croats have left the army's ranks since the fighting.
- Croatian officials are worried that continued Serbian control over the region will lead to a de facto partition of their country.
- Croatian officials do not deny that they are restricting movement.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.