"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Top officials at the department did not dispute the conclusions of the report.
- American officials dispute those statements, saying he had been well treated.
- British and American officials dispute calling the conflict a civil war.
- But local officials disputed this, saying the costs to them would be higher than the savings.
- The officials disputed that they had not worked aggressively on the case.
- But American military officials, who have been challenging body counts, disputed the number found.
- Israeli military officials, however, disputed the Palestinian account of how the man had died.
- American officials disputed that analysis, perhaps with an eye to buying time in negotiations.
- Many officials dispute the suggestion that their pension plans are less than sound.
- Other officials, by contrast, disputed this, but they, too, agreed that the Fed and the financial system had to be ready just in case.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.