"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials still debate why the issue became so explosive back then.
- That put the ball in the Administration's court, and officials debated how to respond.
- Officials are debating whether a more active role should be pursued.
- While officials debate how to deal with the phenomenon, temperatures continue to climb.
- As a result, officials were debating whether it was wise to push a vote now.
- The bird is still on the Federal endangered species list, though officials are debating whether to take it off.
- More than the substance of the agreement, he said, officials were now debating how to make the announcement.
- Now officials are debating whether the city needs to pursue a $291 million prison expansion program.
- Chinese officials have debated the merits of passing a law on Taiwan for many years.
- As officials debate what to do, spectators mill about looking for warmth and entertainment.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.