"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- No play by the Bears tonight showed more cunning than their fake field goal that the officials disallowed.
- The shot was initially ruled good, but officials disallowed the basket after watching a replay that showed the ball was still in Cook's hands as time ran out.
- But the officials disallowed the goal, saying the net was dislodged from the moorings before the shot.
- And the officials disallowed two scoring chances by New York.
- The review estimated that federal officials might disallow $9,000 of spending and said that Mr. Sylver had reimbursed $1,017 for questionable items.
- Earlier in Saturday's game, officials disallowed an apparent goal by Brian Bellows because a videotape review showed that it was kicked in.
- But after a video review of the play, officials disallowed the goal because Satan had shoved the puck into the net with his hand.
- Asked about Scott Champ's goal, the one the officials disallowed, Arena and his players were reluctant to criticize the officials.
- Iraqi electoral officials should reverse this damaging decision and disallow expatriate voting.
- They should have been behind by two goals at the end of the period, but the officials disallowed a Florida goal.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.