"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- American officials have cited him since the early hours of the investigation.
- Officials cited the new drug therapies as a major reason.
- Officials at both companies cited not only the city's budget problem but the lack of a sound rescue plan.
- Officials cite more complex reasons for the low rates of testing.
- In the past, American officials often cited the group's reports to make points about abuses abroad.
- American officials cite several reasons for avoiding a conflict with this group.
- In making their recommendation, officials at the institute cited data from three studies that had not yet been published.
- To support their position, officials cite the tough standards they are developing for membership.
- Officials cited a need "to safeguard national security and social stability."
- Officials cited a law banning the use of county or regional names in commercial products.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.