"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Officials predict that in a few years the total will be as high.
- By 2030, federal officials predict, there will be 72 million older people, about 20 percent of Americans.
- Officials predicted that construction under the $2.5 billion plan would begin by early next year.
- The court has 180 days to reach a decision, but most officials predicted that it would rule before then.
- Congressional officials predicted an energy bill would get to the floor this year.
- Officials predict that it will take several more days to fix.
- Officials predict that the next 10 days could prove critical.
- By the end of the decade, officials predict, there will be 30,000.
- But American officials predicted that the full $1 billion probably would not be imposed all at once.
- But the decline was far less than Japanese officials had predicted for 1988.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.