"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- The pace of giving has declined more slowly than officials at the fund had anticipated.
- Many former military officials anticipated that to reduce casualties, an air attack would begin at night.
- The total represented 20 to 25 percent more than the county ordered last year, he said, because officials had anticipated a demand.
- Few public officials anticipated the disaster and almost no members of the public did.
- Swiss officials anticipate a 5 percent increase in American visitors this year.
- But the officials anticipate that militant organizations will carry out more attacks.
- The auction brought in $307.3 million, about three times the amount the auction's officials had anticipated.
- Chinese officials anticipate the extension to be completed in 2009.
- Israeli military officials do not anticipate that things will cool down.
- Now, however, officials are anticipating the arrival of 200,000 at the least, and perhaps many more.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.