"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Jail officials had given her time off for good behavior.
- Jail officials have let personal lawyers, family members and friends visit some of the detainees.
- Jail officials said about 60 percent of the the inmates are black or Hispanic.
- Jail officials said they could not understand the interest in the cellblock.
- Jail officials said that they were following up on the lawyers' warning when word reached them of the assault.
- Party leaders demanded an inquiry and action against the jail officials, calling his death a murder.
- Jail officials then began monitoring him every half hour.
- Jail officials confirmed that they found a note, but would not discuss its contents.
- His role lasted several months, starting before Sept. 11, 2001, but when jail officials were still on high alert.
- When this was not permitted by jail officials, Fatmi left.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.