"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Local villagers contacted officials who rushed to the site.
- She, with her 4-year-old along, crossed into Germany and contacted American officials there.
- I told her she needed to contact American officials and ask them to help evacuate us.
- If you are in need of assistance with a state agency, you may wish to contact your state or local officials.
- Efforts today to contact the Vice President and other top officials were unsuccessful.
- For more complete information concerning individual records, we suggest you contact the cemetery or local officials.
- Patrick Coonan, a vice president at the hospital, declined to comment, except to say that the police had not contacted officials there.
- Sometimes the analysts have to supplement what they can see from the car, contacting municipal officials and developers, for example.
- The investigators have also contacted officials at Merrill Lynch, people close to the investigation said.
- Later, he recommended that short-listed candidates for the site be forbidden from contacting public officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.