"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Federal investigators have joined local and state officials in investigating a fire 25 miles north of Syracuse that severely damaged a Sikh temple on Sunday.
- Zimmer joined other local officials in calling for Cammarano's resignation.
- After his victory, Ibraimov joined the several dozen Kazakh rooters and officials in the grandstand.
- Kim joined other high officials in a conspiracy to return Danjong to the throne.
- Mr. Pataki arrived around 11 a.m., joining several public officials and a dozen advance men and security people.
- American military experts have joined Iraqi officials in inspecting Iraqi detention centers.
- The United Nations joined Russian officials on Friday to announce an effort to halt the epidemic.
- He has joined other local officials in accusing Mr. Kuznetsov of spreading slander.
- Mr. Gargano will join other officials today for a ribbon-cutting ceremony at the school to mark the start of construction.
- The US government conducts a lottery to select 800,000 ordinary Americans under age 50 to join 200,000 pre-selected scientists, engineers, teachers, artists, soldiers, and officials.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.