"official" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- He said the suit was the first by a public official against the drug industry.
- That third choice, however, would require even more decision making by state officials.
- Those include a similar investigation by government officials in Boston.
- Others have reported harassment by the police and other government officials.
- The company was denied any rate increase a year ago by state insurance officials.
- In the past, there have been abuses by the army and officials.
- High school rules do not provide for video review of any decisions by officials during the game.
- There was bureaucracy in the sense of government by officials.
- Another time, a woman couldn't find her ticket when asked by an official.
- It was the first visit by such a senior British official since 1955.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.