"officer" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- She asked what he had said to the Army officer.
- She'd never wanted to be anything but an army officer, just like her father.
- An Army officer stood there almost but not quite at attention.
- However, a similar action by Army officers took place on the following day.
- On 5 May, two army officers were reported to have been killed.
- You are an army officer and this is a military matter.
- He wanted to grow up to be an Army officer.
- Their life was like any other family of army officers - moving from one place to another.
- Waiting outside for him, however, was an army officer, a major.
- We watched one of the army officers get to his feet.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.