"number" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A number of other schools were built between 2000 to 2006.
- He has built a number of successful companies over the past 20 years.
- In particular a number of new small lines were being built.
- The government began building a number of important buildings in the late 1870s.
- A large number of houses were built in the 1930s and 1940s.
- In the early 2000s,a number of houses were built on the car park.
- Just two years in, a number of facilities had already been built by the members.
- Large numbers of good quality council houses were built by them in the early 20th century.
- The police station is completed, and a number of play areas have been built.
- Their builders, works numbers and years built are set out in the table.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.