"number" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- A player's level is based on their current number of battle points.
- Since then, continued growth has seen the student body increase to its current numbers and the number of teaching staff to more than 90.
- Science Park is expected to serve about 1,200 students, double the current number.
- She was given her current number, 3020, in June 1886.
- The current number of students in the district is around 13,500.
- The current number, just shy of 1.1 million, is about the same as it was in 1998.
- The population of the city is officially about 400,000, though the current number appears to be much lower.
- In 1960 was increased to 40, which is the current number.
- Until this year, that is, if the current numbers hold.
- He has played in numbers 43, 30 and his current number 8.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.