"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- And Barnes & Noble had a big news announcement a couple days ago.
- More gunk music, but this time it was a background to a news announcement.
- It has always been a clubby pursuit, and even today, after many changes, stock prices often make sharp moves before news announcements are released.
- I will be returning with news announcements later, but for now let us watch a motion picture.
- Stock surges to $75.00 on a news announcement.
- The news announcements were guarded, but the average Berliner needed no elaboration.
- An official, printed statements of news announcements or general information.
- The radio's programmes were primarily religious and educational, with occasional news announcements.
- The texts vary from news announcements to speeches and dialogues.
- The film opens with a freighter at sea exploding and news announcements.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.