"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Mixed in with the news hounds was the usual assortment.
- I know the way you news hounds figure; anything to get a story.
- The news hounds got that part of it, didn't they?
- You news hounds will do anything to fool the public.
- Naturally the news hounds didn't accept that as her final word.
- "I thought you'd gone out with the rest of those news hounds."
- The air force doesn't want to be responsible for any news hound getting a dose of radiation.
- After years of being a news hound, she lost touch with the world.
- The news hounds got it from the police that some of the guests must have put up a battle.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.