"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- How are they to avoid news management and psychological operations?
- It chose the format and location for this exercise in news management.
- They are the only two post-war premiers to have had no time for the black arts of political news management and personal public relations.
- It might be considered an element of political 'spin', or news management.
- To boost ratings, local news management wants us weather people to play up the storm.
- By the summer of 1940 the British government had an effective system of news management in place.
- I've absolutely no doubt that news management like this goes on only with your tacit approval.
- That can't be had without a representative news staff and news management.
- And there is a need for more African-Americans in news management.
- A few facts leaked out despite tight military news management.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.