"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- News executives said they were trying to watch their language.
- He and other news executives said they expected it to remain so for some time.
- The reason for the change is obvious to news executives here.
- But the 80-year-old news executive said he would be carried out only in a wooden box.
- At least one news executive was told of the plan by his reporter in advance.
- News executives said the program had made $13.1 million in profit last year.
- But news executives say they are doing things differently this time around.
- Some news executives here say they would have liked to give the campaign more coverage.
- News executives are always saying we need our staffs to look more like the real America.
- News executives were furious at being kept in the dark about the network's plans for late night.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.