"news" po angielsku z przykładami - Słownik kolokacji angielskich
- Unfortunately, at this time there is no official news of a major revision.
- The official news that he was quitting came nine hours later.
- Time enough later, after it had aged-unless she found out from official news.
- "Until it's official news, I can't really jump to any conclusions."
- She had just sent the official news to the first contact on her list: the Law Journal.
- Pretty soon we'll be able to tap into the official news feeds whenever we feel like it.
- The group had been disbanded though there were no official news of it.
- The official news that went out was that he wanted to "focus on his studies".
- So much for the official news, now for the inside story.
- Even the Russian public took the official news with a pinch of salt.
Kliknij na wybrany nagłówek, aby rozwinąć grupy kolokacji, kolokacje oraz przykładowe zdania.